Saturday 16 February 2013

New Flats (3 for $10!)

I was shopping earlier this week and I went to Ardene's and they were having a sale on shoes! 

I love shoes and when I saw that they were 3 for $10, I couldn't resist. Plus they had some super cute styles too! 

Of course most of the sizes left were super big, but I did find some cute ones left in my size. 

I saw the blue/gold tassel ones first and they were in a 6! I had to get them, and then I tried the red suede ones on; they're super cute and perfect for a polished look. 

The silver ones are TOMS look-a-likes, and at first I wasn't going to get them, but I love the way they sparkle! It adds a bit of glam to any simple outfit, and they were super comfy! 

$3.33 for a pair of flats is such a steal of a deal! 

Happy Shopping! =) 

-Christina 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment